This Goan fusion culminates in an artful combination of tomatoes, pepper and other spices, giving a rich, tangy and pungent curry sauce for that perfect fresh, low fat Vindaloo!
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh tomato and onion cooking sauce with red wine vinegar and highly spiced for maximum flavour. Don’t forget the extra chilli if you like your curry to have even more spice.
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Lasts 12 weeks in the fridge
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people
'Nothing to hide' Ingredients
Onions (29%), Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Citric Acid) (26%), Very Low-fat Natural Yoghurt (from Cows Milk), Water, Fresh Whole Green Chillies, Red Wine Vinegar (2%), Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Coriander, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Spices, Tamarind.