Inspired by the mountains of Kashmir, this fresh, low fat Kashmiri is a tomato and onion sauce fused with freshly ground spices simmered in low-fat natural yoghurt.
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh tomato and onion cooking sauce simmered with yoghurt, paprika and freshly ground fennel, give this a unique and delicious taste. Cook with diced chicken for a great curry that’s hard to beat!
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Lasts 12 weeks in the fridge
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people
'Nothing to hide' Ingredients
Onions (29%), Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Citric Acid) (26%), Very Low-fat Natural Yoghurt (from Cows Milk) (19%), Water, Fresh Whole Green Chillies, Fresh Coriander, Freshly Ground Spices, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Fresh Garlic.
(Note: Allergens marked in bold)