This fresh and light, low fat Bhuna is a richly spiced curry sauce, with a thick, full flavoured gravy and garnished with fruity red bell peppers - a classic treat, great with chicken or chickpeas.
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh onion and tomato sauce, enriched with roasted garlic, aromatic spices and fruity red peppers. Why not cook with diced vegetables such as sweet potatoes, butternut squash and cauliflower?
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Lasts 12 weeks in the fridge
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people
'Nothing to hide' Ingredients
Onions (29%), Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Citric Acid) (26%), Very Low-fat Natural Yoghurt (from Cows Milk), Water, Fresh Red Peppers (14%), Fresh Whole Green Chillies, Fresh Garlic (3%), Fresh Ginger, Fresh Coriander, Freshly Ground Spices, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Tamarind.
(Note: Allergens marked in bold)